Participants wanted for TMS experiment April 24-26
Looking for participants for a Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) experiment. Your task will be to relax and concentrate on watching different pictures while we stimulate the motor cortex of your brain.
TMS is a safe and non-invasive method that is widely used in neuro-scientific research.
Participation is only valid once you’ve signed up in the Doodle and received information about the study via email!
· healthy males and females
· normal vision (wearing contact lenses or glasses is fine if you have corrected vision)
· age 18 – 35
· of Caucasian origin
· never have participated in our previous studies (observing pictures with grasping motions)
· It is important that you do not suffer from any neurological or psychiatric diseases and do not have any metal implants in your body.
· People with epilepsy, head trauma, hearing problems, cochlear implants, implanted stimulators, medical infusion devices are not allowed to take part in this study.
· No hangover please!
Attention! This is a visual task and you have to give verbal answers based on what you have seen, therefore it is important that you are attentive and engaged throughout the experiment.
The experiment takes place at the Irchel Campus. The testing session lasts between 1h and 1.5h. You will be reimbursed with 20 CHF/hour for your time. In the first 30 min we will determine if we can continue testing you.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the following Doodle with your email to let us know what time-slots suit you best: http://doodle.com/poll/hev4cwzxfr3q4tbm
Publizierungsdatum: 20.04.2017 19:44:33
Name des Ansprechpartners: Anna Vidina
192 Mal angezeigt